Whether you are talking about our great fashion forward product selection, our ever changing,
beautifully designed showroom, or just plain old merchandising savvy, our company is dedicated
to continued sales growth. We have been the largest family owned and operated furniture store
in Rochester, New York for the last 78 years, and take pride in our local family of employees. Our
incredible employees share a passion for service and flair for design has earned us the title the “Best
Local Furniture Store in Rochester, New York” for the past thirteen years.
Our work environment is fun, entrepreneurial and enthusiastic, and we are looking for talented,
hardworking individuals to come join our team. Come grow with us and you’ll see that we truly
recognize, appreciate, and reward those who show exceptional performance.
Ruby-Gordon is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Experienced Sales Associate
Responsible for providing superior customer service and support for an exciting selling floor
environment. To qualify, you must be friendly, assertive, and enthusiastic and have a positive
outlook. Bring your flair for design and passion for customers to Ruby-Gordon today and
watch your commissions soar. Find out why some of our best sales people started out as our
- 2 years proven sales excellence.
- Must have strong communications skills.
- Ability to move about a showroom and attend to customer needs over a work period.
- Must be able to work independently as well as within a team environment
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Health Insurance (portion of the premium paid by the Company
- Prescription Drug Discount Program
- Flexible Spending Account
- Ruby-Gordon Training Program
- Paid Vacation
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Generous Employee Discounts
- Competitive commission compensation plus a generous bonus structure
- Be able to make an immediate contribution to the sales team.
- Dress for success in a showroom environment.
- Flexibility to work a schedule that may includes some nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Build customer relationships through interpersonal and follow-up skills.
- Achieve and exceed sales goals in a commission based environment.
- Have an eye for detail and a passion for fashion.
Email your resume to email@example.com
Or apply on ZipRecruiter