5-Star Delivery At Ruby-Gordon, we have the finest delivery service in the furniture industry. RubyGordon delivery teams are dedicated employees. The merchandise you have purchased is carefully inspected, padded with heavy furniture quilts and securely loaded on our delivery truck to ensure it arrives in your home in showroom quality condition.
For delivery questions or to schedule a delivery please call our Customer Service at 585-334-5900.
Free Furniture Pick-Up
Hours: Monday - Saturday 10-4
Location: Henrietta location
(3737 W. Henrietta Rd.)
No Pick-Ups on Sundays
Please call at least one hour in advance to allow us to prepare your order for pick-up.
- Furniture may be picked up at our warehouse free of charge.
- Some furniture may require assembly; please see your salesperson for details.
- All items are unassembled and in its original factory packaging; excluding floor models.
- Please remember to inspect your furniture thoroughly before leaving our warehouse.
- We will assist in placing your merchandise in your vehicle, however, proper loading and securing of the product is your responsibility.
- No damage claims will be accepted once the furniture leaves the warehouse.
- All orders can be picked up at our Henrietta Store Location Warehouse at 3737 W. Henrietta Rd.
In home delivery is available: Tuesday through Saturday
Delivery begins at 8am
Charge: $99 within Monroe County (extra charges apply to deliveries outside Monroe County)
In home delivery offers you a team of experienced furniture delivery experts that inspect and assemble your furniture before delivery. You don’t have to break your back carrying, moving or assembling your new furniture, with our professional delivery service. Your new furniture will be placed in your home in the place you specify. You can just sit back, relax and get right to enjoying your furniture!
Contactless delivery is available: Tuesday through Saturday
Delivery begins at 8am
Charge: $79 within Monroe County (extra charges apply to deliveries outside Monroe County)
Contactless delivery offers you a team of experienced furniture delivery experts that inspect and assemble your furniture before delivery. We will follow your requests and deliver your new furniture in your open garage or at your doorstep. We will not enter your home, allowing you to bring the items in yourself. Contactless delivery does include assembly of all items.
Doorstep drop-off is available: Tuesday through Saturday
Delivery begins at 8am
Charge: $59 within Monroe County (extra charges apply to deliveries outside Monroe County)
With Doorstep Drop-Off all furniture will be delivered at your doorstep in original manufacturer's packaging. Set-up and Assembly is not included in this service.
- All merchandise must be paid in full two (2) days prior to delivery. No CODs are accepted.
- Our office will call you the day before your delivery is scheduled and give you a three hour window of when your furniture will arrive. On the day of your scheduled delivery you can track your delivery using Dispatch Track.
- If you are unable to be home on your scheduled delivery day, please call our office as soon as possible to reschedule. We need 24-48 hours notice to reschedule for the next delivery day.
- Please confirm your address and phone numbers on your invoice.
- Prepare the area and create a clear path to where your furniture is going. If you are moving furniture, always lift and move. Never push or pull as dragging may result in damage to your floor or carpet.
- Delivery drivers can call you with an estimated time of arrival if you make a request.
- During inclement weather, Ruby-Gordon will determine whether it is safe for our drivers to make deliveries. To review our complete terms and conditions, please contact a salesperson.
Preparing for Your Furniture Delivery
Don’t forget to measure! You’ll want to measure to make sure your new furniture will fit into your home.
Click here to view our Measuring Guide.
- Arrange for someone (18 years or older) to meet our delivery drivers. If no one is home, our team will move on the next delivery and you may be subject to an additional delivery charge.
- Make sure the truck can get as close to your home as possible. If necessary, please park your car on the street to allow our truck to get into your driveway
- For safety, please inform your salesperson of any hazardous conditions or unusual circumstances (i.e. narrow entry, hallways or steep driveway).
- Please shovel/salt any snow or ice to make a safe path to the entryway of your home.
- Measure your doorways, hallways, and elevator doors to make sure they can accommodate your furniture.
- Please restrain pets and make sure toys and other items are removed from areas where the delivery crew might walk.
- Delivery teams are not allowed to move existing furniture in your home.